These quick and easy Paleo Roasted Chicken Thighs are the perfect simple weeknight dinner, and a great one pan meal that’s ready in less than an hour.
These paleo roasted chicken thighs are a staple in our household for many reasons. One because they are insanely delicious, and two because they really do require minimal effort to make. Two things that I personally am all about.
The Perfect Custom Dish to Fit All Tastes
What’s also great about these paleo roasted chicken thighs is that you can personalize them to your and your family’s tastes. I’m currently on the low FODMAP diet for my SIBO treatment, so I go with simple spices that digest well but are still tasty. One of my favorites is Primal Palate Adobo Seasoning, but you can use any herb blend, or if you’re really feeling feisty, any paleo-friendly taco seasoning.
Make sure you look for organic, quality chicken thighs when making this recipe. Butcher Box has nationwide delivery of quality meat, or you can source from a local health food store. If it’s not an option right now, that’s okay. Look for the best quality chicken thighs that work for you at this time.
You can serve these with just about anything, including these roasted carrots.
Tips and Tricks for the Perfect Roasted Chicken Thighs:
- Leave adding the seasonings towards the end. This allows you to get the perfect crisp without the seasonings getting burned. You can add salt and pepper before roasting.
- Let the chickens cook for the entire time, without flipping or moving them at all.
- Add foil or parchment paper to the bottom of the pan, and place these on a wire rack to allow the juices to drain with minimal splatter.
- Spray the wire rack with cooking oil before placing the chicken thighs down (trust me you’ll thank me later).
- 1 package skin-on, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp. favorite cooking oil (I use olive oil spray)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Add additional seasonings to taste
- Preheat the oven to 445.
- Place parchment paper or foil on a cooking sheet and place a wire rack on top.
- Spray the wire rack with cooking oil.
- Remove the chicken thighs from the packaging and place on the wire rack, allowing adequate space between each thigh.
- Spray the chicken thighs with your favorite cooking oil, and add salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken thighs in the oven, and let roast for 45 minutes, or until they reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- Remove from the oven, add any herbs or additional spices, and let set for 5 minutes before serving.